State of the art equipment & facilities
The training offered at Zion is both practical/hands-on and oral supported by relevant equipment and facilities.
Competent & experienced tutors
The College has qualified and committed trainers, with a wide international, regional and national professional experience.
Students exposure programs
The training also involves visiting relevant enterprises/factories across Kenya to provide the real workplace experience.
- Individuals who are interested in basic and advanced knowledge and practical skills that would help them venture into the fashion industry. Will get Zion Certificate and Diploma.
- Individuals who prefer learning in a small group setting where they can receive individualized attention, and build their professional and technical experience in the industry.
- Individuals who have gone through various institutions and are interested in up-dating knowledge and acquiring additional practical quality training. Zion will help them acquire additional knowledge and skills in professional fashion & technical design for the industry.
- Professionals in various sectors (doctors, lawyers, economists, teachers, business man/woman etc.) interested in learning fashion and textile design as a hobby to acquire skills to do personal and/or family designs and tailoring or to effectively manage and supervise his/her textile or fashion business;
- Students on holiday (school break) who would like to learn basic fashion and textile design, as entertainment and multi-skilling for the future.
- Parents who would like their 6–12 year-olds to be exposed to basic knowledge in fashion designs.